Foster or Adopt a Puppy
We are always in need of fosters and adopters for our Bright Beginnings puppies. We are looking for homes that are committed and ready to bring a puppy into their lives. Ideal candidates will have:
- Time to invest in their puppy’s training and socialization (ideally someone will be home at least part of the day)
- Patience (puppies are . . . well, puppies. They will chew, have potty accidents and need lots of patience and guidance)
- Resources to provide good nutrition and proper vet care
- All members of the household (including other pets) welcoming of a new puppy
- Lots of love to offer a new puppy and the ability to welcome them as a permanent member of the family
If you have questions, or would like to talk to someone about fostering or adopting a Bright Beginnings puppy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our adoption process for puppies includes an adoption questionnaire, home visit and meet and greet with the puppy. In some instances it will be beneficial to have a play date or two at your home to allow your new puppy – and your household – to adjust. We will help oversee introductions of puppies to other pets and children to ensure an appropriate fit.
Our puppy adoption fee is $350 which includes all shots that are age appropriate, deworming and microchip. Adopters will be contractually required to spay/neuter their puppies and complete their vaccinations by a specified date. We offer free vaccinations and spay/neuter (through our program partner C.A.R.E.4PAWS) for adopters that our local to Santa Barbara County.
Do you have a puppy, litter or pregnant female you would like to surrender to our program? Please email us at email@example.com.